Thursday, March 13, 2008

Where in Europe are the Brobergs?

I thought this would be fun to get you posting comments. Where are we? We made a slight change in our itinerary to see this beautiful city. It was rainy the first day but the skies were clear the next. We definitely got our walking in.



Why is Haillie attracting birds like Snow White?


Who is this masked man??

What would make Noah so immensely enjoy this dinner?


What is this man doing??


Why are these clothes hanging around for?

Ciao! Oh...I mean, bye!

6 comments:

  1. You are in VENICE!!!!

    If that is true, I am SO jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saudi Arabia? no wait...hmm, Hong Kong? Crap! where are you....*rusty wheels turn inside large head*....I got it. Italy.

    Jenn you are funny. I was wondering why you were being all secretive about it. I hope you guys are having fun. Keep posting the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Are you ever coming back? :) Jen, I think you're walking down the street in Vienna. Looking beautiful, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say hi. I was supposed to come visit you through a ninedays trip with North Central, but because of everything the trip was cancelled. I ran into your blog and just wanted to say hi and let you know we are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your not in Europe anymore. More post please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh!!! when did you start blogging again. I had almost given up. Not that I didn't like Vera. love the pics and am glad to catch up with you again.

    ReplyDelete