Saturday, January 12, 2008

pit stop


This is a picture that I took on our way from the Ukraine during a trip to renew our visas, in August, I couldn't help myself. With four guys in the family it is a normal sight in a land where there are no convenience stores you can relieve yourself at. So... we do like the Russians and pull over and find a discreet spot to do our business. Thank goodness for 3 boys , if ya know what I mean, and a girl with a large bladder. She and I both can go for a long time without having to stop. WE ARE NOT TOURIST, WE LIVE HERE!

Next time you are on a car trip remember to be thankful for Kwik Trip, and when you do, remember us and say a little prayer for us. We will be traveling by car in February to renew our visas again. Pit stops will be a little colder this time around.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I am glad you are updating your blog often. Nice pictures on the side bar.

    I trust all is going well. Are you driving up to Finland? How long will that take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,
    GREAT pic! You have indeed become like the natives! :) As Brennen often says, "the world is my urinal."

    Thanks for the yummy pizza--I left without getting the recipe again! I'll have to catch up with you this week and get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great picture! I am a friend of Steve and Christine's and we have a girl and then 3 boys also.
    So, I have often seen the same site that you posted.
    Makes for an easy pit-stop, you are right about that!

    God's blessings to you guys as you serve and minister to the people over there!
    Abby Prescott
    TX sethswifeforlife@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete